Peer Reviewed Articles
Manuscripts in Review
- Armsworth P., Benefield A., Dilkina B., Fovargue R., Jackson H., Le Bouille D. and Nolte C. (2019) Prioritizing land protection over large spatial scales: an application to biodiversity conservation in the United States. Ecological Applications
Manuscripts in Preparation - Ph.D. Thesis
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Fargione J. (2019) Spatio-temporal variation in the costs of managing protected areas. Biological Conservation
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. (2019) Largest Dataset of Actual, Spatially Explicit and Parcel-Level Costs for Protected Area Acquisition in the U.S. Journal TBD
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. (2020) The Price of Buying Land for Conservation in the U.S. Journal TBD
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Fargione J. (2020) Accurate Acquisition Cost Prediction for Optimal Reserve Planning in the Conterminous U.S. Journal TBD
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. (2020) Prediciting Bargain Sale Occurrence and Size in Land Transactions for Conservation. Journal TBD
- Lambin X., Le Bouille D., Oliver M.K., Sutherland C., Tedesco E. and Douglas A. (2012) High connectivity despite high fragmentation: iterated dispersal in a vertebrate metapopulation. In: Dispersal Ecology and Evolution (chap. 32) Clobert et al. Editors, Oxford University Press.
- ESA 2019: Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Fargione J, What drives the cost of U.S. conservation?
- NACCB 2018: Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Fargione J, Accurate acquisition cost prediction for optimal reserve planning
- ESA 2016: Le Bouille D. and Armsworth P., The real cost of acquiring lands for conservation
- NACCB 2016: Le Bouille D. and Armsworth P., Investigating the dynamic patterns of management costs in protected areas
- ESA 2015: Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Iacona G., The time path of investments for the management of protected areas