Peer Reviewed Articles
- Armsworth P., Benefield A., Dilkina B., Fovargue R., Jackson H., Le Bouille D. and Nolte C. (2019) Allocating resources for land protection using continuous optimization: biodiversity conservation in the United States. Ecological Applications
Manuscripts in Review
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Fargione J. (2019) Spatio-temporal variation in the costs of managing protected areas. Biological Conservation
- Pinnschmidt A., Hoogstra M., Fovargue R., Le Bouille D., Fisher M., Harris J. and Armsworth P. (2020) Protecting land leads to increased philanthropic giving to conservation. Ecological Economics
Manuscripts in Preparation
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. (2020) Largest Dataset of Actual, Spatially Explicit and Parcel-Level Costs for Protected Area Acquisition in the U.S. Journal TBD
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. (2020) The Price of Buying Land for Conservation in the U.S.: Accurate Acquisition Cost Prediction for Optimal Reserve Planning. Journal TBD
- Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. (2020) Prediciting Bargain Sale Occurrence and Size in Land Transactions for Conservation. Journal TBD
- Lambin X., Le Bouille D., Oliver M.K., Sutherland C., Tedesco E. and Douglas A. (2012) High connectivity despite high fragmentation: iterated dispersal in a vertebrate metapopulation. In: Dispersal Ecology and Evolution (chap. 32) Clobert et al. Editors, Oxford University Press.
- ESA 2019: Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Fargione J, What drives the cost of U.S. conservation?
- NACCB 2018: Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Fargione J, Accurate acquisition cost prediction for optimal reserve planning
- ESA 2016: Le Bouille D. and Armsworth P., The real cost of acquiring lands for conservation
- NACCB 2016: Le Bouille D. and Armsworth P., Investigating the dynamic patterns of management costs in protected areas
- ESA 2015: Le Bouille D., Armsworth P. and Iacona G., The time path of investments for the management of protected areas